I am a PhD candidate at School of Computer Science and Engineering, the University of New South Wales, supervised by Scientia Associate Professor Lina Yao and Professor Salil Kanhere.
My research focuses on developing robust and versatile spatial-temporal Learning algorithms for pattern discovery and knowledge mining in the multi-modal sequential data. My work is motivated and can be applied to various real-world applications such as Smart Cities (e.g., Intelligent Transportation), Healthcare (e.g., elder caring), Fintech, and Neuroscience (e.g., EEG).
- I am awarded the 2020 Google PhD Fellowship in Machine Learning
- Our paper on traffic forecasting is accepted to NeurIPS 2020
- I am invited as PC member of AAAI 2021
- Our paper on demand prediciton is accepted to CIKM 2020
- One paper is accepted to KDD 2020
- Our paper on HAR is accepted to Ubicomp 2020